Search for atmospheres
With the bedroom window slightly ajar,
Thunderstorm at Mountain Lodge
you begin to close your eyes for the night. A large, fluffy cat is curled up beside you in the bed. As the worries of the day melt away into his fur, you snuggle into the blankets and wrap yourself like a burrito until you're safe from the chilly storm outside. The pine trees whistle gently in the wind and the big oak creaks in the swirling wind.
You can smell the sharp scent of cedar needles in the air, and of course the rain. You can almost smell your best friend's scent on the blanket because it was theirs at one point.
And there's your buddy, what was he called again?
This is a nice lodge to stay the night in. You'll be moving on in two days though.
Have to. You can't stay too long with what you're running from.
But for now, it's time for rest. Can't save the world without sleep.
Comments for "Thunderstorm at Mountain Lodge"
License details for "Thunderstorm at Mountain Lodge"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- pine trees,wind,light rain by Agnese Priekule +)
- Hail on Wood Roof by http://www.everythingsounds.org/ +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- owl hooting (many) by manda_g from freesound.org +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- -Cat Purring- by soundJet from http://youtube.com +)
- Heavy Rain indoord by The Guild of Ambience +)
- heart beat by the nudo from http://freesound.org +)